Asian Style Roasted Quail with Recipe has full of flavor and Asian spice, easy to prepare. This is the easiest dish you can prepare for your loved one.
Juicy, tender quail your whole family will enjoy.
Double the recipe as they will surely ask for seconds and thirds!
Serve with jasmine rice or a crisp green salad with a tangy vinaigrette dressing.
If you’ve never had quail before, this is a great chance to cook and try at home.
First of all, quail are super small in size. Usually, 5 of quail can fit into a plate, so there’s not much meat to eat and most of the meat is in the breast and on the drumsticks.
I recommending least 3 per serving or maybe 5 for your high school kid.
This is the easiest BBQ sauce you can make. First mix soy sauce, garlic ginger, sesame oil, white wine, and BBQ sauce. And marinated them for about half hours before grilled on a BBQ.
Asian Style Roasted Quail
These quails are full of flavor and spice. Simply delicious and must try!
Prep Time: 5 Min
Marinade Time: 30 Min
Cook Time: 40 Min
Total Time: 1 Hr 15 Min
Step 1 - Ingredients
- 6 boned Quail
- 2 Tablespoon BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Garlic Sauce
- 3 Tablespoon Sesame oil
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger
- 1/4 Cup White Wine
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
Step 2 - Instructions
- Combine and Mix all ingredients in large zip plastic bag and add quail. Seal it for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- Sear the quail on skillet on all sides until brown.
- Roast quail in the oven for 20 to 30 minutes until it is done
- Simmer the marinade in a pot and heat it for 10 minutes.
- Pour marinade sauce over quail and serve on hot dish.